Easy Access - Electronic Keyboard Models & Demo Songs Database
Thanks for visiting the Database on Electronic Keyboard Models and Demo Songs. The site aims to gather all about Electronic keyboard (and instrument) models from all over the world, including pictures, user manuals, and demonstration songs attached.
Some links or pages may be redirected to the Chinese version page. You may need to enable the translation tools for them.
Write to quickfox#yeah.net [replace # with @] and tell us your needs or problems encountered. We're here to help.
Introduction to This Page
This is the page for user's easier access, following are links to the essential functions of the site for your convenience.
This page is also for accessible usage. When you are trying to navigate to other pages, we suggest you open it in a new window or tab, so you can go back to this page anytime.
There are more than 2000 keyboard models in this database. You can search for them in this section.
Find by Brands
You can search models based on brands. Following are all the brands we collected. Select the link and you can dive into the corresponding pages.
List by Release Year and Brands
There is a whole table collecting all keyboard models, brands, and release years. You can:
There are also more than 20,000 demo songs collected. You can search for them in this section.
Dedicated Page for Songs Information
There is a special pages section. In this section, you can read high-frequency songs and information. You can also see pages ordered by genres and authors. You can read
Search in dedicated database
You can also search in a dedicated database of songs.
You can also use the site's search function to search the entire site. You can enter a keyword in the input box below and press enter to find it.
- This search function allows you to search the text of the entire site.
- For example, to search for “CASIO CT-670”, enter “ct-670” directly without entering the brand name
- Some models contain a horizontal line “-”, while others do not, so you can search for them separately to get the results you want.
- To perform an exact search, enclose the search term in half quotation marks (e.g., “take off”).
- You can enter a song name to search for compatible models containing that track and the corresponding track page.
- The search function is case insensitive, so use lowercase letters for input if not required.
Some of the shortcuts on this site can be used to control the functionality of the site. The method of using the shortcuts varies depending on the operating system, browser, and its version, the usual invocation is:
- Firefox for Windows, Linux: Alt + Shift + the following shortcut keys
- Chrome and Edge for Windows: Alt + the following shortcut keys
- Opera 15 and above on Windows: Alt + the following shortcut keys
- Firefox 57 and up on Mac: Control + Option + the following shortcut keys
- Firefox 14-56 on Mac: Control + Alt + the following shortcut keys
- Chrome, Safari on Mac: Control + Option + the following shortcuts
You can visit this link (English) to learn more about how to use shortcuts in different browsers.
The following shortcuts allow you to quickly locate relevant features on this site:
- F: Search
On pages containing demo songs, the player is automatically enabled. You can control the player function by using the following shortcut keys in your browser:
- Z: Previous song
- X: Play/Pause
- C: Next song
- V: Single Repeat, List Repeat, Sequential Order Play Mode Toggle
- B: Open/Close Playlist
A comment box is provided at the bottom of most demo song pages.
For commenting, name and email are required, a personal homepage is not necessary.
Before submitting a comment, you need to submit a captcha. if viewing the captcha is not convenient, you can also listen to the audible captcha next to the comment box, type it in and submit it.